The most misunderstood mental health problem is depression. What is it? How do we know when we are depressed, and is it our fault? Is it a mental illness, an emotional problem, or a medical condition? Does medication help, and does medication itself make changes? Or do we just have to change our way of thinking?
At Middle Way Health you will:
- Get straightforward answers
- Receive a comprehensive evaluation
- Be listened to non-judgmentally and compassionately
- Learn practical and concrete tools for a healthy, empowered life
- Connect with the right doctors, groups and resources
- Feel better because you are in control!