Siri Gian Singh Khalsa, Ph.D.
For 40 years I have helped people improve their breathing and develop breath practices which are just right for each individual. Besides bringing vitality, joy and peace of mind these yoga, acupressure, and Reichian based practices can activate your own inner healing resources to better cope with anxiety, depression, pain, and addictions.
- Ph.D. Psychology, International College (Wilhelm Reich and Reichian Therapy) 1981.
- Studied Kundalini Yoga under Yogi Bhajan.
- Apprenticeship with Jin Shin Do Acupressure master Dr. Iona Teeguarden
- Certified Massage Therapist, taught by the brilliant therapist Ginger Clark
- Breath Coach at the Mendocino Coast Clinics, Inc., Department of Behavioral Medicine in Fort Bragg, California since 2008