At Middle Way Health we use an interdisciplinary approach in dealing with addictions. Addictions affect our body, our mind, and our spirit. Addictions also affect our relationships and society as a whole.
We work with the whole person, which we believe is the quickest, safest and most effective way to liberate ourselves from addictions. Addictions are thoughts, behaviors and feelings that become split off from the rest of ourselves to the extent that they become the sole object of our focus. We end up focused on them to the extent that we are able and willing to tolerate the negative consequences of this approach.
For example, with alcohol and drugs, the focus of our lives becomes not only the mood created by the substance but also our desperation to procure the substance and avoid any situation that would stand in our way.
At Middle Way Health we will:
- Identify the source of the addiction
- Evaluate physical conditions
- Address mental health issues
- Utilize a holistic approach
- Create a program designed around your personal requirements
- Coordinate all aspects of your treatment
- Provide confidential and skillful interaction with your employer if necessary