Albert Einstein said, “We live in the age of anxiety.” Eminent psychologist Dr. Gary Hannon says, “If you’re not anxious, you’re not paying attention.” When we combine our fast paced lifestyle with pressing and repetitive concerns, we’re anxious.
It’s normal, particularly in the post 9/11 world, to experience thoughts and feelings that make us ill at ease, worried and apprehensive about the future.
Most people, when asked, say they want to decrease their stress and relax, yet they want to maintain their energy and aliveness. We will help you to do that.
At Middle Way Health you will:
- Feel the open and peaceful spaces “between” the anxious thoughts and feelings
- Identify the specific triggers that create worry and stress
- Create internal ‘power’ responses to stressful events
- Find deep resources of serenity, power and initiative
- Connect with a caring and responsive support team